Export Economics

canada_021517In 2015, US exports totaled $2.23 trillion. Canada, our largest export market, purchased 19%, or $423 billion of exports. Mexico was next at 16%. Collectively, both NAFTA partners purchased 35% of American exports. China was a distant third, purchasing 8% of exports, Japan and the UK tied for fourth at 4%. Germany, South Korea, and the Netherlands were all tied at 3%. Hong Kong was in ninth spot at 2%.

Share This Post
Facebook Twitter Email

Speak Your Mind


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.